Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My First Blog


Hi. This is my first blog. I thought this would be a fun way to journal each week and keep track of all of our adventures. There sure are enough of them. Like today, for example, Lindsey, Melissa and Josh unwrapped 11 rolls of toilet paper. They built a castle with the rolls and giggled every time someone (usually Joshy) knocked it over. Then big, bad mommy made them take all the rolls to the bathrooms upstairs. While I was putting a few things away downstairs Lindsey put four of the toilet paper rolls in my bathroom. Melissa and Josh put the rest in the kids' bathroom, in the tub. Then they turned on the water! Seven rolls of very swollen, soggy toilet paper. Sheesh. Hope your day was full of giggles.

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

You wanted to waste 7 rolls of tp, right? Your blog is lookin' great! We'll be back on Sunday, so I'll come over and help you with the moving of music stuff, etc. I'm adding you to my friends/family list on my blog. See ya!

The Meyer Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.