We went to the park for a picnic and some summer playtime before school starts next week. Megan and Zac enjoyed climbing trees, Josh helped finish off everyone's juice boxes, and I enjoyed playing with the kids. Hope you are having a fun week!
I love looking at your blog! It makes me miss you even more. Wish we were near each other to have picnics at the park together. Let's catch up soon. By the way, you look so beautiful in your pic! Love, Christine (Chrissy LaChoy)
4 comments:
Looks like a day at the farm was a success! And yes--we should most definetly do lunch next week! How does your Thursday/Friday look? Let me know!
I love looking at your blog! It makes me miss you even more. Wish we were near each other to have picnics at the park together. Let's catch up soon. By the way, you look so beautiful in your pic!
Love,
Christine (Chrissy LaChoy)
Hey keep checking for an update girlfriend.
Such a darling family! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment