Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Little Pumpkins



I'm trying to finish my bedroom. I painted it and now I need curtains and a few pillows??? I'm really trying to not spend much, but I want it to feel different and I want to LOVE it. So I went to Gardner Village to one of my favorite stores, Down to Earth. Mostly I can't afford anything in there, even though I think that their prices aren't bad for what you're getting. Anyway, I love their style. A little homey country with a serious modern take on it. Fresh and casual, comfy. Colorful. No, I'm not getting paid for this plug. Back to the point, I found a pillow and enjoyed looking at their "rooms" and got inspired. I had to hurry, though, 'cause I had Josh and Melissa with me. After my store, I took the kids to wander around the village and we admired all the witches and pumpkins they put out this time of year. Somebody was feeding the ducks, we walked across the bridge, and we almost hit a chicken on our way out. Isn't it nice to take time to do something other than the dishes and laundry?!

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

Love Gardner Village too! The witches are so fun...but man, A LOT of people come to see them. Your bedroom is looking awesome-Target has a bunch of pillows (some I think you already have) on sale this week for $15. Cute pic with the wagon..they just keep growin!