Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Better days


Yesterday was another day of migraine (me, not Josh). Today I've got a sick seven year old and a three year old who doesn't want to use the toilet, and I'm out of diapers. You can imagine what the house looks like after Mom spent the whole day in bed yesterday. So I thought I'd post a picture from Thanksgiving. My dad heated the outdoor pool (Vegas) and the kids enjoyed many hours swimming (outside in November!). Thanks Dad! Today it's cold, possibly more snow on it's way tomorrow. Did I mention the flat tire that cost us $120? The kids will all be home for winter break in a few days, and I still have shopping to finish. Yikes. Better get movin', this headache is gonna slow me down. Bottom line, count your blessings and enjoy the good days when you've got 'em. There's always tomorrow, and at least I'm out of bed today. It may not be what I want, but it's better than lots of people have, and I DO get to choose my attitude (at least that's what I keep telling my teenagers). Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

ummm....HELLO!!! Call me when you have head issues! Glad you are at least out of bed. Hope you are feeling lots better very soon!

Wendy said...

I didn't know that you got migraines. I'm so sorry - what terrible timing! Do you still need diapers? I just bought a whole box and I hope-hope-hope that Isaac doesn't need them all. I would be happy to run a package over.