Friday, December 4, 2009

Trying to get the tree up

Another crazy week here at our house. A few sick kids, another sleepless night, too much homework, you know the drill. The boxes are out, and some decorations are up. Good thing I still have 20 more days. Even better thing that I know that decorations are not what the season's about. I'm so thankful for my testimony of our Savior. What a difference it makes in my life to know that it is possible, even for me, to achieve the impossible. To know that I am a child of God. You are too. Hope you have a great weekend. We're having our annual church Christmas activity. It's gonna be neat. No Santa. No stressful dinner. Simple and all about the birth of our Savior. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

Tonight should be great! chilly...but looking forward to it just the same. And thank goodness it's not all about the decor... I'll still come help you if you need!