Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Changes



It's almost November and I haven't really written anything for a long time. Mostly because I'm just too darn busy to spend much time on this silly little blog of mine. We're busy. We're well, sort of. I've got a chest cold and everyone else is taking their turn with it, too. Jake had his appendix out last week, but he's on the mend.
I'm not ready for it to get cold outside. Can't we vote and extend the sunshine and warmer weather for another month? Plus, holidays? Really? I am so not ready. Oh well, here it comes.
You might also be wondering about the way the blog looks. They made some changes to the website, and I started fiddling around with it and honestly, couldn't fix it. This is as good as it gets for today.
Hope everybody's doing great in your neck of the woods, wherever that may be. Drop me a line on my email, FB or comment here. We'd love to hear from you! I'll attach a recent photo of something going on in our lives. Probably Josh being silly or some other cute kid doin' somethin'.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So sorry that you are all still sick. How did Jake figure out that it was his appendix?

Cute Josh. Love your family!

Danielle Thompson said...

The blog looks so very cute! If you want to make more changes, I can come help. And yes, you are just too busy...I vote for no more sickness at your house, no more "surprise" surgeries, and definitely MORE SUN!