I just have to embarrass Zac a little bit. He turned 12 at the beginning of the month. Can't believe he's that old. He is really growing up. He's a good kid. Responsible. Helpful. Kind. Talented. Friendly and fun. He took this cool picture of a hawk sitting on our fence one afternoon. Anybody know what kind of bird this is?
3 comments:
I am sorry but I refuse to believe he is 12! In my mind he is locked in at 7 years old. Maybe by the time he is 20 I begin to think he's 12, but I make no promises!
How come you didn't tell me you had a blog?? Good thing I'm a good blog stalker.:) Hope you don't mind if I peek in once in a while.
Mary- I know. Crazy.
Lindsay-Don't mind at all. Didn't know you'd want to know. Do you?
Post a Comment